Friday, March 1, 2013

Mery Creation.

   So recently one of my friends started her own accessory company, called Mery Creation by her: Cruzmery Javiar. The other day she put up what would be her logo, that appears on the tags of the many rings, scarves, bracelets, bow ties, and earrings that she created.; on Facebook. This is it:
        When she told me she came up with the design herself I wasn't surprised, because its just so her ! I love it though. The jaguar print fades into this beautiful deep yellow color, and although its kind of plain it represents her and her line. One thing I wonder is why did she has the Mery lowercase while the Creation was uppercase. Mery is apart of her name so I thought it would be capitalized.
        What a lot of people don't know is why this design is so her. Well Cruzmery is in a sorority call Lambda Pi Upsilon Latinas Poderosas Unidas, and their "mascot" is a Jaguar. Which explains the jaggy print. Also the sororities colors are red, black, white and yellow. Which is why I think she had the jaggy print fade into the yellow. The girls are also called "Divas" so looking at this just reminds me of a DIVA. I'm glad the design is so "her" because every piece of the accessories that's made is hand crafted by her herself.
        One of the things I love about this is the two different typefaces that she put together as well. It gives the overall look of the design a very sophisticated and professional look. I hope that her success with the accessory business goes well. If you guys are interested here's some of her accessories:

You can see more at http://merycreation.wordpress.com/
You can also comment below and let me know what you think of her designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment