Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Brochure.



This is my brochure, that I had to make for class. I love it! I chose to do SPoT coffee because I work at the location in the union, for two years now, and I have a passion for making Coffee and the different drinks available. The one on the top is the outer layer, and the one on the bottom is the inner. My struggle with this was trying to find out what information should I let people know about. So I went online, and decided to put the very important information, like drinks on the menu, location and hours in Buffalo, NY and last but not least an insight on SPoT itself. I chose that tan and purple and brown as the colors because these were the main colors found on the sight. On the cover page, I put the cup of coffee with a milk foam design of the heart because I thought it was something that would draw people in. On the location and hours page I put another cup with a milk foam design because the design was unique, and it is what spot is known for. Although I cannot yet do those designs, Im learning how to. On the inner page, where it says about SPoT I put a picture from a location from downtown Buffalo, because I thought it was only right. Under where it say freshness, I snagged a photo from the website, where they show the way the beans are made, because it shows the freshness. I put a photo from the Elmwood location, because at the end of high standards it talks about always welcoming visitors, and the people in the picture look happy, and the place looks busy, so I thought it would be a good look. I ended the inner part of the brochure with another milk foam picture because it was another different design, with a leaf in the foam, and I though it was a really cute photo of coffee.  My favorite part of doing this was finding the pictures I needed, because there were so many wonderful pictures to chose from! I hope you guys like this as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment