Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Reflection


     I just wanted to take the time and reflect over my experience in this class. It was a great one! I absolutely loved everything I learned, and although I wasn't really into graphic designing at first, its something that I really enjoy doing now. My hardest task in the class was the Corpse exercise and my favorite task in the class was the Brochure and the magazine outline. It was also some of my biggest strengths. One of the things I learned is that detail, is very important in graphic design. Certain things can hinder the eye, and certain things can make the whole design look really bad. I also learned how to speak up, and give feedback to others, and myself when needed, and to also learn thats its okay to ask for help. I'm a very shy person, so I'm not used to going to other people for help. But asking for help in this class definitely got me a very long way. I would suggest to anybody who is interested in graphic design or thought about it, that they should take this class. The Professor, Amy is a big help, and just wants to see her students progress throughout the semester. One thing I advise you to do, is take Amy's criticism, she may say it a bit blunt, but it only doing it to help, and it could be the best advice given from your graphic design career. I am so glad that I took the time out to add this class to my schedule and if you do it, you will too. I put this picture here, because I love sunsets/sunrises, and the reflection into the water of the sunrise is absolutely beautiful. Which is how I feel about my time in this design class, it was a beautiful, wonderful, educated, time!

No comments:

Post a Comment