Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Some Things I would like to Learn

Although I have learned alot in this class there are many things that I am still curious to know. One of them, is how to design a photo like this. I have a feeling that many of these photos where all just cropped pieces from many different photos and were put together by using in design, I would love to know how this was done. Its like a crazy art collage.

This photo, I absolutly love, and would love to know how to do it. How did they put all these words together to make a face, and a neckline. I find this so cool. And even though it looks as if the collar is just a collar when you look closer you see that its even more words there. The only thing that seems to not have words are the outer part of his ears. Someone please teach me this design! Its so creative.

 This is a simple graphic design, one that I would see my friend constantly doing in high school. Its something I want to learn because it looks so cool. I have an idea on how to do it. I think you can do this by grabbing the flower, and pasting it in, and then using the line tool to create the various lines. I would have to try it for myself.

This is pretty cool. A picture was taken and then a design of holes was places on top of the picture or, I dont really know. I just think this is really cool and its something I would like to learn in the near future.

I think this is something that i can actually do by myself, but I wanted to share it because it looks amazing to me. I love how the computer in just put outside, and flowers and plants, seem to be growing out of it. I think this photo has a hidden message about life, maybe about how many people rather be on the computer than out and about in the real world, where they can miss lifes simple beauties like this.

This photo I found to be very cool, a zebra hanging in the air, and dripping paint, with what seems to be an umbrella over the blue paint. This affect of dripping is something I would love to learn how to do.

This design is absolutely stunning. I am a person who loves flowers, and all the vines and flowers coming out of the word inspire look so cool. As i look at this, I wonder if the word was just written, then colored and then the vines and flowers were put on, or if this is a font within itself, or if someone created the font. However it was done, I find it very cool and would love to learn how to do this one day myself. 

I love this design because I love flowers, and this is something I know from this class that i am capable of doing myself. Using different fonts of C's to make a flower is so cool! I have really come to love graphic design and would love to learn more new things about it. I guess on my own time, I will have to test the waters.


No comments:

Post a Comment