Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Corpse


This is my exercise number 3, My Corpse. I did this the same day that Professor Amy went over it in class for the second time. This exercise was the most difficult one yet. In order to make it look the way it is- which is very transparent there were many different steps we had to take. Its honestly too many to explain, but the easier parts was finding things such as hue and saturation. But the difficult parts was adding each of the pictures, grouping them together, and doing the transparency. After getting the hang of it it became more simple, but its definitely something I need to constantly practice to remember. I love  how this came out, although I had a bit of a hard time understanding why the hands needed to be placed in the background. Maybe just to have a background all in its self, or maybe it was just to help get the hang of the transparency actions. I like how i aligned the body, it really looked like to me as if it was all one person. One thing I think i definitely could of touched up on was the alignment of the back and the arms from the picture of the legs. I think to make it even more of a person I could of aligned the arms with the hands, to make it seem like the hands were connected. I think I was so worried about aligned the feet with the legs that I failed to realize that it wasn't to aligned with the back. So for a next assignment like so, Im going to work on being a bit more detailed.
This is random, but there is a total of 6 hands in this photo. Thats a lot of hands, transparent and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment